Cleaner & Healthier
The High Efficiency (HE) LINX Drinking Water System provides three layers of protection when it comes to filtering contaminants from your water.
1. Water that comes directly from your municipal feed is filtered by the LINX Pre-Sediment Filter, designed to reduce the turbidity or cloudiness of your water caused by suspended solids.
2. The LINX TDS Cartridge utilizes a revolutionary ion exchange process that uses electricity rather than chemicals to reduce total dissolved solids (TDS) such as nitrates, lead, copper and arsenic. For a complete list of total dissolved solids reduced by the LINX Drinking Water System, click here.
3. Finally, the LINX System deploys a carbon filter which is an effective medium for reducing volatile organic compounds such as chlorine and benzene as well as petroleum based products.
To see a video on how this system works, visit our YouTube Channel.
Independent Lab Results
Founded in 1944, NSF International (The Public Health and Safety Company™), is a not-for-profit, non-governmental organization that is known as being a world leader in standards development, product certification, education, and risk-management for public health and safety. For over 65 years, NSF has been developing national standards, providing learning opportunities, and providing third-party conformity assessment services while representing the interests of all stakeholders.
NSF is known world over for its scientific and technical expertise in the health and environmental sciences. Within the drinking water industry, NSF’s professional staff of engineers, chemists, toxicologists, and environmental health professionals establishes minimum requirements for materials, design and construction, and performance of point-of-use and point-of-entry drinking water treatment systems that are designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants in public or private water supplies.
The NSF Mark is recognized for its value in international trade around the world and is respected by regulatory agencies at the local, state, and federal levels.
For results of third party testing done by Pace Laboratories to NSF/ANSI 53 standards, click on the links below.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 – 2009 Low pH Copper Reduction
- ANSI/NSF 53-2009 Low pH Arsenic V Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53- 2009 Low pH Lead Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 – 2009 Low pH Selenium Reduction
- ANSI/NSF 53-2009 Fluoride Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53- 2009 Low pH Barium Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53- 2009 Low pH Cd Reduction
- Modified NSF/ANSI 42-2009 TDS Reduction
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53- 2009 Hexavalent Chromium Reduction
LINX Systems California For Nitrate Reduction
Pionetics is pleased to announce that the LINX® 160 has been approved for nitrate reduction in the state California and has been listed on the state web site, here. The LINX 160 was previously tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). LINX is the first device certified to reduce nitrate and nitrite contamination to NON-DETECT levels in certification testing. Click here for a copy of the Performance Data Sheet as submitted to and approved by California and the WQA. Click here to view the certificate.
Typical RO nitrate reduction is 60-80% whereas the LINX 160 reduces to non-detect levels and the LINX 140 does 91% reduction.